Friday, August 31, 2007

Touchdown!!!

Woot, we have arrived to Kuwait and I'm posting from my home as promised, nothing special to say but just wanted to let the people who are outside of Kuwait that we landed safely in Kuwait, any further information on videos or anything else will be provided when I know, but from what I know now is that bnbn is going to his parent's chalet for about a week I think, so there isn't going to be a media upload update for a week, but I'll try to update once in a while. Ciao~

P.S:
1- I missed the home cooking. (hmm...NERO!!!)
2- I've got some downloading to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All7emdellah 3alla salamtkom oo Welcome back
oo really really wanastonaaa
magaa9rtaw

Kaze said...

الصراحة شيء حول و مثير و الله يعطيكم العافية على المجهود و مشاركتكم الرحلة معانه.

حمد لله على سلامتكم و ان شاء الله نشوف منكم الجديد ... وهلله هلله باكلة الناتو ههههه

مشكورين شباب

MuSHiBa said...

mashkoorin 3ala hal blog le7ello o atmanna enaa sheghelkom ma ywaget o twaroona shaghlaat zyada min al pics and videos... and maybe some of ur ideas about the cultural perspective that u guys saw there

Unknown said...

el7emmdellah 3ala essalama o yallah tara erm'6an garrab o 7ettan a7na we missed ur home food ( Nero ) :P

enta fahem ga9dy ;)