Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The End...

Yes, this is probably going be our last post for our trip, we hope you enjoyed our blog, however, we don't know if we're going to continue updating the blog or not. I'm not going to make this long since I've got a some stuff to do ahead. Finally, for our people who wanted to know when are we coming back: {na8za 3alshan eymerrona :P}

Flight Number: UL 227
Date of Arrival: 31st of August 2007
Time of Arrival: 18:15= 6:15 PM (Kuwait Time)
Flight Path {No, not of World of Warcraft's :P}: Tokyo----->Maldives----->Colombo----->Dubai---->Kuwait

Yes, we know we're going to be through hell by just looking at the flight path, but we'll make it {enshalla}. Ciao~

P.S:

1- I'm probably going to update the blog myself from my home when I return.
2- To Ahmed.B, this post was harder on me to write than it is for you to read it. {Ya3ni Dramatic :P }
3- I'm tired :(

6 comments:

MuSHiBa said...

Everything comes to an end... This is the way life is... Well, enshalla to9loon bel salamh o enchookom updating the blog with stuff u weren't able to do when u were in Japan. Now u have all the time to edit the videos that u guys took there and post them here little by little ^_^

yala salam o mara thanya enshalla to9loon bel salamah

Unknown said...

el7emmdellah 3ala essalamah mogaddamn enshallah estanastaw ( AKEEEEEEED :P ) enshofkom in Q8 I will arrive at 9/6 wa ashofkm ebnfs elyoom enshallah :D

Anonymous said...

i can't saY some-thing more than THANKSSS oo magaa9rtaw 7dkomm oo im really madre shagool bs 9eej 9ej nice blog mashalla oo 3asakom 3aLa algowa oo allah yerj3kom bl-sallaamaa WELCOME BACK :D
thanks again

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

etreddoon bessalama enshalla. i'm abdullah (sum16kwt) sorry about not writing comments cz i was busy here in malaysia. i'm coming back to q8 at 2/9 thank you. c ya in q8 :D

MercaptoEthanol said...

I don't like wishing you a safe trip and stuff like that online, come back , call me and I'll welcome you properly.