Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nihon e (to Japan)


August 16th 2007, I will be in Japan (inshalla) with three of my friends. I've created this blog for the purpose of recording and distributing the accounts of this journey to Japan. I hope that I'll be able to do daily updates with the help of my friends starting from 16th august, we will try to furnish the posts with photos and videos depending on what kind of utilities will be available for us there. The trip will be mainly in Tokyo and Osaka while visiting some other areas like Kyoto. I really hope that this blog will be helpful for anyone who wants to visit Japan one day or learn about it. Stay tuned for further updates and any suggestion, feedback or comments will be absolutly welcomed.

1 comment:

Sum16kwt said...

Good luck with your trip guys!! :D
Have fun and enjoy!!!!